Lieferzeit ca. 5 Tage
- Artikel-Nr.: SW10005
Ubiquiti UC-C6-CMR - Category 6 Indoor Ethernet Cable, 328' (100 m) length
- Speeds of up to 10G Ethernet
- 23 AWG solid copper conductor pairs
- Anti-crosstalk divider for improved pair isolation
Ubiquiti Networks introduces the UniFi® Category 6 Indoor Ethernet Cable for your high-speed UniFi and general indoor network deployments.
Available in lengths of 328 ft (100 m), UniFi Cable is Category 6 UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) cabling that supports speeds of up to 10G* Ethernet. It uses 23 AWG solid copper conductor pairs and an anti‑crosstalk divider which improves pair isolation.
CMR (Communications Multipurpose cable, Riser) cabling is flame-retardant and can be run vertically between floors in non‑plenum areas. UniFi Cable is CMR fire-rated (also called riser-rated), making it suitable for in‑wall and riser cabling applications.
- Cable category: 6
- Ethernet support: Up to 10 Gbps
- Conductor type: Bare solid copper
- Conductor wire gauge: 23 AWG
- Conductor diameter: 0.575 mm, nominal
- Insulation type: FR-PE
- Insulation thickness: 0.2 mm, nominal
- Insulation diameter: 1.0 ± 0.1 mm
- Anti-crosstalk divider type: FR-PE
- Anti-crosstalk divider: 5.0 x 0.5 mm, nominal
- Rip cord: Yes
- Jacket material: PVC
- Jacket thickness: 0.5 mm, nominal
- Jacket outer diameter: 6.0 ± 0.3 mm
- Jacket color: White
- Reference Standard: ISO/IEC 11801, TIA/EIA568B.2
* We recommend using Category 6 Ethernet connectors to optimize performance and accommodate the size of the 23 AWG conductors.